Serums are the MOST VITAL part of your skin care routine. All the other products are necessary - they are getting your face ready to receive the most important product - the REPAIR product! Serums are more advanced, concentrated formulations that address specific skin care needs. They should be used after a cleanser and toner and before a moisturizer. Serums are meant to be lightly patted into the area being treated. Let them absorb for a minute or two before following with a moisturizer.
Are they worth it? Yes!! And Here's Why...
- Serums have a smaller molecular structure which makes them absorb into your skin deeper and quicker.
- Serums do not use fillers, such as oils, to allow for a quicker and deeper absorption. It’s the concentration of active ingredients that make them such a powerhouse.
- Ailments can be directly targeted. Most of us have combination skin, serums allow you to treat exactly the spot that needs attention.
- Serums gives you that “extra mile” in your daily routine. They contain very advanced, scientifically derived ingredients for immediate results.
- Certain serums can be used as a makeup primer, to help smooth the application of a foundation.
- Most serums consistently hydrate your skin - weather you are treating acne or wrinkles, the ingredients in a serum treat and moisturize at the same time.
- If you are looking to treat dry, dull skin - moisturizers by themselves aren’t going to do the trick. Moisturizers sit on top of the skin, absorb slower and could cause breakouts. They do provide a protective barrier, which is why they work so great in conjunction with a serum.
- If you treat your skin to peels, lasers treatments or other invasive exfoliating treatments, serums are the fastest and most effective way to rebuild strong skin. If we take off, we must put back in for healthy skin.
- As we age, our skin cells do not reproduce as fast, which is why using a potent serum to replenish what we have taken away is so important.
- Results come quicker with a serum.
Whether you are treating age spots, dry skin, acneic skin - let active ingredient serums do the job for you! SHOP NOW!